Our Opening Hours -
|Headstage Arrow 12HE 4G|
The New Headstage Arrow 4G is an innovative headphone amplifier that allows you to listen to high quality audio everywhere you go--in a sleek, ultra portable design. With an operation voltage of up to 12V and the best rail-to-rail operational amplifiers the Arrow is able to drive any headphones <600 ohms with authority. The sound is crisp and clean with defined highs and tight bass.
Fully Customizable Sound
While the Arrow does not color the audio signal, there are toggle switches to adjust gain, bass, treble and cross-feed. This allows the amp to be tailored to nearly any set of headphones, whether they are full size/high-ohm or low-impedance IEMs.
Automatic Power Adaptation
The "Arrow" is the only headphone amp to use an automatic power adaptation. The battery voltage of 4V is boosted to a voltage just as high as needed to provide a distortion-free sound--with a maximum voltage of 12V. This new technique provides the highest power output along with exceptional battery run-time. It is completely controlled by a microprocessor and free of any noise and pops.
• Automatic Power Adaptation with up to 12V Internal Voltage
• Maximal 11V Output Voltage (Peak to Peak)
• 80 Hours Play Time in Lowest Power Mode
• 30 Hours Play Time in Highest Power Mode
• Three Selectable Gain Settings (1.5dB, 8dB, 17dB)
• Bass Boost (0dB, 3dB, 9dB)
• Treble Boost Switch New!
• Modified Öhmann Crossfeed (Off, Low, High)
• Automatic ON/OFF Switch
• High-Capacity 1200mAh/4.2V Lithium-Ion Battery
• Two Input Jacks & Two Headphone Jacks
• ALPS Analog Volume Potentiometer
• Low-Battery Indication (Slow and Fast LED Blinking)
• 4-Layer Circuit Board with two Ground Planes for Low Noise
• Black Anodized Aluminium Case with Laser Engraving
• Size: 8.5mm x 56mm x 98mm (0.33'' x 2.20'' x 3.86'')
• High Quality Engineered in Germany
• Weight: 75g